It's almost time for Christmas which means it's time for another contest. Usually we giveaway a chance for a free game or boxset for anime. However this year we going for the superhero theme. Thanks to Marvel and Reedpop we're giving away three prizes this year for three winners.
Grand Prize: Rocket Racooon Plush
Runner Up: Antman and Avengers Age Of Ultron T-Shirts
Third Runner Up: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Cups
1. Either follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook so we know who you are and can announce you as a winner.
2. Answer all of the five multiple choice questions correctly. Then click the green envelope in the social profiles section and send your answers to enter. Please only one entry per person. Multiple entries will result in you getting disqualified. The first three entries to answer correctly will be the winners. USA ONLY! Contest ends December 26th
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did S.H.I.E.L.D originally stand for?
A.Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division
B.Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate
C.Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division
D. Strategic Homeland Intelligence Espionage Logistics Division
2. What was the name of Hank Pym's first wife?
A. Janet Van Dyne
B. Peggy Rae
C. Maria Trovaya
D. Cassie Rae
3. Ultron first appears in?
A. Avengers #57
B. Avengers #60
C. Antman #40
D. Avengers #54
4. Which band did creators Bill Mantlo and Keith Giffen state inspired Rocket Raccoon name?
A. Rolling Stones
B. The Beatles
5. Who is the original Antman?
A. Scott Lang
B. Hank Pym