On September 4th - the 6th Abode will hold the Photoshop World 2013 expo at Mandalay Bay convention center in Las Vegas. At Photoshop World, (PSW) a fun three-day event, enthusiasts and professionals will have access to the worlds most experienced experts and the latest technologies in Photography and Photoshop. This year, expanded PSW corporate partnerships aim to grow the attendee experience.
- Adobe will be providing a Free 1 year subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud to all full conference registrants
- The Adobe Photoshop team will be on hand for a live Code-a-thon where developers will be taking suggestions and working on changes for a future release of Photoshop.
- Adobe will also be providing a sneak peek of new technologies
- The Wacom team will be on hand to demo the new Cintiq Companion line plus Wacom will be announcing a new product live at the Keynote Session
- Canon will be providing 200 Canon users with a Free Camera Sensor Cleaning
- Wescott will host live photo shoot training from the expo floor, featuring elaborate sets, professional models and world class instructors
- Industry Vendor Expo features over 50 exhibitors and live training,
- The expo floor is open to those who purchase Photoshop World Conference passes on the 4th, and is free to the general public September 5th and 6th.
- A complete conference schedule is provided at photoshopworld.com.