"Anime Studio is the easiest and most inexpensive way for artists of all ages and skill levels to dive into digital animation creation," said Fahim Niaz, senior product manager for Smith Micro Software. "For the first time ever we are able to offer Anime Studio to our Spanish speaking users and we couldn't be happier."
To learn more about the Spanish version of Anime Studio visit http://anime.smithmicro.com/
With a Debut version for novice animators and a Pro version geared toward experienced users, Anime Studio offers a software solution for users of all skill levels. Features such as an easy-to-use Character Wizard and countless items preloaded in the content library allow beginners to bring their imaginations to life while advanced illustrator tools include a revolutionary bone rigging system, physics engine and more. All content can be shared with family, friends and fellow animation aficionados via Facebook and YouTube.
Anime Studio Pro 9.5 Features:
* Revolutionary Bone Rigging system takes the work out of tedious frame-by-frame animation
* Intuitive Animation Timeline simplifies complex animation tasks
* Physics Engine allows for super realistic movement and collisions
* Auto Trace your own artwork and then animate it
* Work with vector based art for maximum control and scalability
* Import or record audio and automatically lip-synch to characters
* Work in 2D or 3D space and import 3D objects
Pricing and Availability:
Anime Studio Debut 9.5 is available for $49.99. Anime Studio Pro 9.5 is available for $299.99. Anime Studio Pro 9 users can upgrade their software to Anime Studio Pro 9.5 for $49.99 and users of Anime Studio Debut 9 or Anime Studio 6, 7, or 8 can upgrade for $149.99. More detailed product, pricing and upgrade information is available at the Anime Studio pricing webpage - http://anime.smithmicro.com/